In addition to the above link, the Safety Data Sheets (SDS) can be access on every IPAD device using the “chemical safety app”.
Every employee needs to know the following information:
- In the event of a chemical accident, every staff member needs to know that the SDS are located on every IPAD device. This needs to go to the hospital / urgent care center/ doctor office / ambulance if any chemical is involved in an accident.
- The acronym “SDS” stands for “Safety Data Sheets”. Formerly known as “MSDS” or “Material Safety Data Sheets”, SDS contain all relevant safety information for the chemicals we use in the detail process. The SDS tells the medical staff how to treat chemical exposure / inhalation / consumption / etc.
- Every company IPAD has updated SDS on the chemical safety app at all times. Additionally, the SDS can be accessed at the above link. If you would like a printed hard copy of any SDS, one can be provided to you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting a hard copy.
- In accordance with our Safety Plan, every employee needs to know and understand that safety is everyone’s job. Specific safety plans and instructions can be found in our handbook, which is subject to change at any time.
- By completing the form below, I am acknowledging I understand all the above information in regards to SDS and Buffalo Car Care’s Safety Plan. I will direct and questions to John at 716-228-8989 or to email@example.com.